317-986-7101 – HI-FI Box Office, Tickets, Table Ugrades
317-986-7102 – HI-FI Managers/Lost & Found
1043 Virginia Ave. Suite 4, Indianapolis, IN 46203
The HI-FI is located on the 1st Floor of the Murphy Art Center in the heart of Fountain Square. Our main entrance is off of Virginia Ave, between Red Lion Grog House and Pure Eatery.
- Tickets: You can purchase tickets to our shows online from our website. You can also purchase tickets directly from our box office during any of our shows. The box office opens 1 hour before published door time and is open from 10AM-3PM on Fridays.
- Parking: There is plenty of free street parking all around the building, but if you arrive early enough there is a parking lot directly behind the Murphy Building with free parking. We also have bike parking directly in front of the venue, right on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
- Rentals: Interested in renting our venue for a special event? Check out our rentals page for more information.
- FAQ: Browse a list of some of our most frequently asked questions
- Lost & Found: Forget your credit card? Phone? Don’t worry, it happens to all of us. We keep all items found in a secure location. To claim a lost item simply email Erin Laird. Due to our hours and schedule we are only able to allow pickups during our normal show hours.
- Booking Inquiries: If your band is interested in playing at HI-FI, reach out to email@example.com. Due to the volume of inquiries it could take a few weeks to get back to you. If we are interested in pursing a show with you, we will get in contact with you.
- Internships: Check out our internship opportunities here.